Public Enrolment Virtual Training Workshops
Kwela’s public-enrolment workshops are ideal for individuals or smaller groups of learners where you do not have a critical mass of learners to justify an in-house workshop.
- All workshops are facilitated in a highly interactive virtual classroom environment.
- Fees are $365 per person, or $325 ea. if ordering 10 seats or more at one time (seats can be used anytime), plus GST.
- Don’t see the topic/date you want? If you sign up 5 people or more, we can schedule a public-enrolment workshop on any topic, to be held on a mutually-agreeable date that would be open to others as well.
Note: Courses are ½-day versions of our standard workshops – please click on links below for a full description.
|Time Management (Get Organized)||Sep 28||8:30am – Noon|
|Influencing Without Authority||Oct 12||8:30am – Noon|
|Conflict Resolution||Oct 19||8:30am – Noon|
|Business Writing||Nov 9||8:30am – Noon|
|Leading Self with Emotional Intelligence||Dec 5||8:30am – Noon|
|Being Strategic||Dec 12||8:30am – Noon|
|Coaching for Performance||Jan 23||8:30am – Noon|
|Critical Thinking & Problem Solving||Jan 30||8:30am – Noon|
|Leading High Performance Teams||Feb 21||8:30am – Noon|
What clients & participants are saying:
My thanks to Kwela for your recent sessions (Business Writing, Coaching for Performance, Time Management) – we appreciate the tightness of the format (it’s easy to fit into otherwise busy schedules) and the hands-on practice for participants really helps to ground the concepts. I am hearing good feedback about all your sessions.
*Loved the workshop today! It is so helpful hearing other tips, and your content was clear and made perfect sense. I have learned so many new tips to apply to my writing.
* I really enjoyed this session. It was one of the most useful topics I have received training on, and found the content and exercises well suited to be able put into practice right away. The pace was also well-timed, and I was able to stay engaged throughout the session. I’ve already recommended this to many people!
* I can’t remember the last time I got so much valuable information out of such a short class. Very well done!
* Fantastic morning – I love that there’s a process and structure to this that can be applied to many situations!
* It was great, I got lots of takeaways that I can bring back to my personal and business life.
Influencing Without Authority
I found today’s course very helpful and relevant to my responsibilities as a leader. It allowed me to think outside the box and practice in a safe learning environment. My takeaways included understanding the other parties’ social style, formula to address resistance to change and increasing my relational powers. I enjoyed the live examples from colleagues which tell me that they deal with similar issues.