Public Enrolment Virtual Training Workshops
Kwela’s public-enrolment workshops are ideal for smaller groups of learners where you do not have a critical mass of learners to justify an in-house workshop.
All workshops are delivered in a ‘live’ virtual classroom environment with a dedicated facilitator. Our approach combined with the use of ‘break-out rooms’ is highly effective at duplicating the engagement and interaction that our clients have come to expect from our in-person workshops.
The cost is $325 per person, or $295 for 10 seats or more*, which can be used anytime by your organization (pricing does not include GST). Note: pricing differs for Peer Coaching Circles; see here for details.
* – per one order at one time
Note: Courses are ½-day versions of our standard workshops – please click on links below for a full description.
|Peer Coaching (Facilitated)||1st Monday ea. month||1:00 – 2:30pm|
|Facilitating Productive Meetings||Aug 25||8:30am – Noon|
|Business Writing||Sep 9||8:30am – Noon|
|Coaching for Performance||Sep 15||8:30am – Noon|
|Being Strategic||Sep 22||8:30am – Noon|
|Leading Self & Emotional Intelligence||Oct 6||8:30am – Noon|
|Change Management||Oct 14||8:30am – Noon|
|Time Management (Get Organized)||Oct 20||8:30am – Noon|
|Conflict Resolution||Nov 2||8:30am – Noon|
|Influencing Without Authority||Nov 9||8:30am – Noon|
|Stress Management||Nov 24||8:30am – Noon|
What participants are saying:
*Loved the workshop today! It is so helpful hearing other tips, and your content was clear and made perfect sense. I have learned so many new tips to apply to my writing.
* I really enjoyed this session. It was one of the most useful topics I have received training on, and found the content and exercises well suited to be able put into practice right away. The pace was also well-timed, and I was able to stay engaged throughout the session. I’ve already recommended this to many people!
* I can’t remember the last time I got so much valuable information out of such a short class. Very well done!
* Fantastic morning – I love that there’s a process and structure to this that can be applied to many situations!
* It was great, I got lots of takeaways that I can bring back to my personal and business life.
Influencing Without Authority
I found today’s course very helpful and relevant to my responsibilities as a leader. It allowed me to think outside the box and practice in a safe learning environment. My takeaways included understanding the other parties’ social style, formula to address resistance to change and increasing my relational powers. I enjoyed the live examples from colleagues which tell me that they deal with similar issues.