Presenting Like a Pro
The simple truth is that people who present well in front of groups are far more likely to succeed at captivating, persuading and inspiring others, and are generally perceived as better leaders. In summary, one’s ability to present will help determine their success in business.
This program does more than cover the basics of how to present. A strong emphasis is also placed on the “soft” factors that make great presenters, such as authenticity and passion. In this workshop, theory is introduced in short bursts, and participants spend the majority of time practicing and receiving feedback on their presentation skills. The focus on extensive practice, videotaping and feedback is what makes the program meaningful, and is what makes the learning stick.
Results You Can Expect
- Improved ability to engage any audience on a topic
- Make points in a way that persuades and motivates others
- Overcome the fear of presenting to groups
- Be perceived as a stronger leader overall
Key Focus Areas
This course is applicable to leaders at all levels who routinely make presentations as part of their job.
Formats – more
- 1-day workshop*
* – It can be extended by ½-day to include additional presentations and feedback.