Conflict Resolution for Managers
The ability to resolve workplace conflict is a key differentiator for the ability of any group of individuals to function as a high performing team.
In addition to covering the basics of conflict resolution, this workshop is specifically designed to address the challenges associated with people in managerial roles who not only have to deal with conflict between others and themselves, but also conflict between employees and systemic conflict with other groups. The role of managers in shaping conflict culture is also examined.
This program focuses intensively on skills practice, so that participants build a high level of confidence in the tools they learn before leaving the room.
Results You Can Expect
- Positively shape overall conflict culture
- Proactively prevent destructive conflict
- Stronger relationships with others
- Greater ability to positively influence others
- Greater accountability on teams
- Negotiated outcomes that are perceived as win-win by all parties
- A shift from superficial to systemic solutions
- Reduced conflict between individual team members
Key Focus Areas
This course is applicable to people in managerial roles at all organizational levels.
Formats – more
- 1-day workshop
- Blended learning