Does everyone in your organization understand their purpose and responsibility, who does what, why and when? Is there clarity of roles and expectations, transparency and effective collaboration across silos to solve problems, drive innovation, and maximize performance? If not, customer satisfaction, employee engagement and profitability could suffer.
Simply put, “accountability” makes all the difference. Having absolute clarity on one’s own role and responsibilities, as well as that of others, and knowing how to hold oneself and others accountable constructively can advance organizational effectiveness exponentially.
Kwela designs and implements principles and practices that help shift organizations to a position where engaged employees have clarity that fosters trust, collaboration and effective relationships so that organizational performance is optimized and aligned with business goals.
Kwela can help by:
- Facilitating organizational design requirements to determine what roles are needed to meet business requirements
- Creating an implementation plan that guides the organization through a learning process that facilitates accountability and behaviours – that enable effective team work
- Provide an educational session to better inform a group of stakeholders & decision-makers on the principles that need to be followed when modifying the design of an organization
Areas that we address are:
- Linking business requirements to work
- Defining the level and expectations of required roles
- Evaluating and developing tools and resources that facilitate accountability
- Assessing and implementing management capabilities that empower employees
- Training employees on accountability-based principles and practices
- Facilitating team and cross-functional meetings to resolve chronic work issues