Facilitated Peer Coaching Circles
Facilitated peer coaching combines the benefits of working with a trained coach with the advantages of soliciting input from colleagues who may have worked through similar issues before.
We use a specific technique to facilitate the meetings that maximizes understanding, idea generation and accountability. The length of meetings is typically 60-90 minutes depending on the group size, limited to 5 people per session (“circle”).
Overall benefits include:
- Obtaining fresh perspectives and potential solutions to work-related challenges
- Having a safe and confidential forum to raise difficult issues
- Learning and applying leadership best practices on the job
- Enhancing self-awareness, heighted leadership presence and self-confidence
- Building relationships with a network of leaders that can provide ongoing support
- Time and cost effectiveness
Facilitated peer coaching circles are offered as a component of our in-house cohort-based leadership development programs, in addition to a public enrolment option:
Public enrolment facilitated peer coaching sessions are held the first Monday of every month, from 1:00-2:30pm. Participants may attend as many or as few sessions as they choose; pricing is $250 per session / per person (plus GST).
To register, please Email Liz Zed providing her with the name(s) and Email address(es) of the participant(s), and the date(s) they wish to attend.