Peer Coaching Circles (Public Format)
What are they?
Peer coaching circles are small groups of leaders from different organizations who work together to hone their leadership abilities and skills by learning from and supporting each other. The circles allow leaders to share real-time opportunities and challenges they face.
The program integrates group coaching sessions, individual coaching sessions, needs-specific leadership topic discussions, peer accountability and (optional) skills training.
Who is the target audience?
Directors and managers/supervisors.
What is the process?
The Peer Coaching Circle spans eight months in total. There are maximum six participants per circle, and every meeting is facilitated by a Kwela consultant
The process components are:
- Six 90 minute peer coaching sessions
- Participants can attend up to two Kwela public enrolment training sessions; and they have access to our video courses library
- Optional: Participants can augment peer coaching with one-to-one coaching, and they choose the number of sessions.
What are the benefits?
- Identifying solutions for work-related challenges
- Obtaining fresh perspectives and insights from their peers and the Kwela facilitator
- Building relationships with a network of leaders that can provide ongoing support
- Enhancing self-awareness, heighted leadership presence and self-confidence
- Applying best practice leadership practices and practical tools
What is the cost?
$2,000 per person. Optional one-to-one coaching is $400 per coaching session. GST is added at time of billing.
When does it start?
The next public format Peer Coaching Circle starts March 2021 (dates & times to be confirmed). Connect with Nic Tsangarakis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-928-0191 for more details and how to sign up.