The willingness to learn is almost always dependent on high levels of self-awareness, and 360 (multi-rater) feedback is one the most effective tools for achieving this – if done properly!
Read our white paper on 360-degree feedback best practices.
Kwela provides a full range of 360 services including:
- We prepare a custom survey that reports on what is most important to your organization
- We also offer a standardised leadership survey at no cost to any client using our 360 services
Survey administration and reporting
- Survey setup
- Gathering and classification of reviewer lists
- Communication with both participants and reviewers at the appropriate times to ensure the smooth running of the process
- Online execution of the survey with associated reminders
- Address reviewer questions and concerns
- Review of reports to eliminate destructive comments
- Generation of final reports (click here for a sample 360 report)
- Inclusion of Kwela’s 360 development guide and planning documents – provides practical ways to turn the feedback into action (click here for a development guide sample)
Please click here for Pricing.
We caution against giving people a 360 report with no backup on how to deal with it. It is often advisable to have a coach interpret the feedback, then meet with the 360 participant and help develop a practical action plan.
Learn more about our full 1:1 coaching process here.
Whitepaper: 360 Best Practices – Kwela