The willingness to learn is almost always dependent on high levels of self-awareness, and 360 (multi-rater) feedback is one the most effective tools for achieving this – if done properly! Kwela provides a full range of 360 services suitable for inclusion in leadership development programs, 1:1 coaching initiatives or for bringing the entire capability in-house:
- We prepare a custom survey that reports on what is most important to your organization
- We also offer a standardised leadership survey at no cost to any client using our 360 services
Survey administration and reporting
It is non-trivial to administer 360 assessments and there are many pitfalls to be avoided
- Survey setup
- Gathering and classification of reviewer lists
- Communication with both participants and reviewers at the appropriate times to ensure the smooth running of the process
- Online execution of the survey with associated reminders
- Address reviewer questions and concerns
- Review of reports to eliminate destructive comments
- Generation of final reports [please see this Sample 360 Feedback Assessment report.In the case of re-assessments, an additional pre/post comparison report is generated.
- Professional interpretation of the 360 report [please see this sample Sample 360 Interpretation Report.
- Inclusion of Kwela’s 360 development guide and planning documents – which provide practical ways to turn the feedback into action.
Please click here for Pricing
We caution against giving people a 360 report with no backup on how to deal with it. It is often advisable to have a coach interpret the feedback, then meet with the 360 participant and help develop a practical action plan.
Learn more about our full 1:1 coaching process here.
Bringing 360 Capability In-house
If you seek to be self-sufficient with implementing 360 feedback internally, there are two ways that Kwela can assist:
360 Software Tools
- Kwela is a licensed reseller of 20/20 Insight Gold, a leading edge software tool designed specifically for 360 feedback. Unlike common web-based survey offerings, 20/20 Insight Gold specifically reports data in a way that makes it easy to understand leadership strengths, weaknesses and gaps. Another strong feature is that it allows large groups of 360s to be administered via a single project.
Whitepaper: 360 Best Practices – Kwela