We’re hiring a new Senior Consultant!
Kwela Leadership and Talent Management is a Vancouver-based consulting company that specializes in Leadership Development, Training, Team-Building & Organizational Development for businesses of all types and sizes. Kwela offers a collaborative and fun atmosphere, excellent products, an efficient administrative team to handle all the logistical details and a highly autonomous work-from-home environment.
We are strongly committed to fostering diversity in our community and welcome those who would contribute to the diversification of our staff including, but not limited to, visible minorities, Aboriginal people, women, persons with disabilities and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Our core values include: Treat clients with integrity; Treat employees with integrity; Treat the world with integrity.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to complement our team who has the following qualities:
- Business Developer – you are naturally drawn to reaching out and building deep relationships with clients, with a view to becoming their trusted advisor.
- Entrepreneurial – understanding and taking appropriate risks, business management skills, financial acumen, strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Dynamic facilitator – you are highly energized when in front of a room (even if it’s a virtual one) and enjoy engaging groups with great questions, relevant stories, strong facilitation and humour.
- Team player – you treat team-mates in a respectful manner and work to resolve issues constructively.
- Problem solver – you have strong analytical skills and are able to construct effective solutions through consultation with clients.
- Fast and continuous learner – you are a fast learner who embraces critique, learns from mistakes while being comfortable to ask when you don’t know.
- Organized – you work in a structured way so that you meet commitments to clients and internal team-mates.
- 15-20 years of complementary work experience.
- A background in leadership training, facilitation and/or senior management.
- A track record in business development, sales or entrepreneurial roles.
Compensation is performance-based and highly competitive with industry benchmarks.
This position is full-time.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.