We’re hiring a new Senior Consultant!
Kwela Leadership and Talent Management is a Vancouver-based consulting company that specializes in Leadership Development, Training, Team-Building & Organizational Development for businesses of all types and sizes.
Kwela offers a collaborative and fun atmosphere, excellent products, an efficient administrative team to handle all the logistical details and a highly autonomous work-from-home environment.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to complement our team who has the following qualities:
- Business Developer – you are naturally drawn to reaching out and building deep relationships with clients, with a view to becoming their trusted advisor.
- Entrepreneurial – understanding and taking appropriate risks, business management skills, financial acumen, strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Dynamic facilitator – you are highly energized when in front of a room (even if it’s a virtual one) and enjoy engaging groups with great questions, relevant stories, strong facilitation and humour.
- Team player – you treat team-mates in a respectful manner and work to resolve issues constructively.
- Problem solver – you have strong analytical skills and are able to construct effective solutions through consultation with clients.
- Fast and continuous learner – you are a fast learner who embraces critique, learns from mistakes while being comfortable to ask when you don’t know.
- Organized – you work in a structured way so that you meet commitments to clients and internal team-mates.
- 15-20 years of complementary work experience.
- A background in leadership training, facilitation and/or senior management.
- A track record in business development, sales or entrepreneurial roles.
Compensation is performance-based and highly competitive with industry benchmarks.
This position is full-time.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.