Kwela is an African word that means ‘Get Up’, and became associated with a music style made popular by Paul Simon and his album “Graceland”.
Our mission is to take your organization “up” to the next level.
But why should you choose us? Our answer is:
- A wide breadth of services that allow us to address your diverse business needs over time.
- An innovative mindset that delivers top-notch programs that reflect best practices in tools, techniques and adult education.
- A range of facilitators with diverse backgrounds and skills that allows you to work with people who have a natural fit with your organizational culture and business needs.
- A customized and tailored approach that matches our programs to your needs.
- Facilitators based in the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island, serving all of BC and beyond.
- A commitment to measure outcomes that ensures you get a return on your investment every time.
- Good old fashioned customer service which we give by being responsive, flexible, proactive, and “abundant” with our time and knowledge.
Kwela Leadership is based in Vancouver and primarily serves the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island and the Rest of B.C.
Explore our web site to find out more about Our Approach to Leadership Development, Team Development, Organizational Development and Training,or Contact Us to discuss the leadership goals of your organization.