Self-leadership means knowing who you are, what you are capable of and how you can best manage emotions when working with others. Old habits die hard – understanding who you are leads to a stronger ability to create new and empowering habits.
This workshop opens the doors to self-awareness by uncovering how our life events inform who we are today. It provides participants a courageous look into what might be stopping them in adopting and sustaining new behaviours, then provides strategies for overcoming those barriers.
Results You Can Expect
- Greater self-awareness
- Increased ability to transform behaviours
- More effectively communicate with others
- Greater control over ones’ actions
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Improved relationships with others
Key Focus Areas
This workshop is relevant to leaders and employees at all levels.
This course is typically offered as a 1-day workshop.