Customer Service Culture Development
What are your clients saying about your level of service? Does your organization consistently achieve excellence in terms of factors such as reliability, credibility and responsiveness or are there gaps that are holding the organization back?
Kwela’s methodology is designed to take senior leaders though a process that generates actual culture change by focusing on gaps, root causes and systemic solutions.
A summary of our process can be described as:
- Perform an assessment on the current state of customer service.
- Determine the optimum stakeholder group for the initiative – it is important that those attending can provide a thorough assessment of root causes and have enough authority to make systemic changes.
- We then hold one or more group sessions to:
– Define the factors that drive service excellence
– Assess the forces that are driving versus restraining customer service excellence
– Determine the root causes of the restraining forces
– Create a vision for service excellence and decide on a timeframe for reaching it
– Break the vision down into actual visible behaviours that you need people to exhibit across the organization
– Create a prioritized action plan to move from the current state to the vision
– Plan future steps to support the change in the long term (this may include further measurement)
The process works standalone or as a compliment to Kwela’s Customer Relations skills training which focuses primarily on what individuals who interact with customers can influence.