The willingness to learn is almost always dependent on high levels of self-awareness, and 360 (multi-rater) feedback is one the most effective tools for achieving this – if done properly! Kwela provides a full range of 360 services suitable for inclusion in leadership development programs, 1:1 coaching initiatives or for bringing the entire capability in-house:
- We prepare a custom survey that reports on what is most important to your organization.
- We also offer a standardised leadership survey at no cost to any client using our 360 services
Survey administration and reporting
It is non-trivial to administer 360 assessments and there are many pitfalls to be avoided. Please see our white paper 360 Best Practices – Kwela.
With Kwela, you supply basic participant information and we take care of the rest, including:
- Survey setup
- Gathering and classification of reviewer lists
- Communication with both participants and reviewers at the appropriate times to ensure the smooth running of the process
- Online execution of the survey with associated reminders
- Address reviewer questions and concerns
- Review of reports to eliminate destructive comments
- Generation of final reports
[see this sample 360 Feedback Assessment report]. In the case of re-assessments, an additional comparison report is generated.
Want to find out how much all this value costs? Pricing
We caution against giving people a 360 report with no backup on how to deal with it. It is often advisable to have a coach interpret the feedback, then meet with the 360 participant and help develop a practical action plan.
Learn more about our full 1:1 coaching process here.
Bringing 360 Capability In-house
If you seek to be self-sufficient with implementing 360 feedback internally, there are two ways that Kwela can assist:
360 Software Tools
- Kwela is a licensed reseller of 20/20 Insight Gold, a leading edge software tool designed specifically for 360 feedback. Unlike common web-based survey offerings, 20/20 Insight Gold specifically reports data in a way that makes it easy to understand leadership strengths, weaknesses and gaps. Another strong feature is that it allows large groups of 360s to be administered via a single project.
- For internally administered projects, it can be extremely beneficial to train your participants and managers on how to interpret 360 feedback to develop practical action plans. We offer this via Kwela’s 360 Feedback Interpretation Workshop.
Whitepaper: 360 Best Practices – Kwela